For first time patients, please print off and fill out the New Patient Forms Packet prior to your visit.
We do not accept any type of Medicare or Medicare replacement policies
Insurance we accept
Choice Plus POS II
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Open Access Plus
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
First Health (Coventry Health Care)
First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
Choice Care PPO
PHCS Network PPO
*we do not accept any type of Medicare or Medicare Replacement policies
Choice Plus POS
*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment
Things you need before your visit
1. Print and Fill out the Patient Profile Form
This form tells us some basic information about you:
2. Prepare for your Office Visit
In addition to completing the above forms, we will also require the following information for your fist visit:
- Driver’s License or Other Valid Government-Issued Photo Identification
- Insurance card and any co-payment due for visit
- Referral or consultation form if applicable
- Prior X-Rays, MRI Films, CT Scans, or EMG (please bring the films or CD-ROM containing the images with the paper report)
- Any pertinent medical history such as lab results
- Please bring all prescription bottles and supplement bottles you are currently taking.
- Please note: by law, minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
3. Get Directions to Our Office
Visit our Contact page to find a map of the office where you will see your physician and get driving directions.
4. We Look Forward to Seeing You!
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early if you have not yet filled out these forms. If you have completed forms with you, you only need to check in with the reception desk 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
Thank you for your assistance completing this information. We look forward to seeing you on the day of your appointment!
5. Cancellations/No Shows/Rescheduling
Cancellations and rescheduling of appointments must be made with a minimum of 24 hours notice. No show fees of $25 apply for all cancellations, reschedules and no shows with less than 24-hour notice.